.Haven. .Haven.

More like this

Great ideas, needs better production!!!

Awesome riffs though man :D

I know! It always needs better production lol. Thanks man! :D

Covenant [Rough Instrumental] Covenant [Rough Instrumental]

Huzzah!

I love the chorus chords... very epic.

I'll be the first one to vote since the people who downloaded the shit didn't have the courtesy to.

ChaozFantasy-Metaljonus ChaozFantasy-Metaljonus

Very nice!

What did you use for your guitar tone?

Metaljonus responds:

I'm playing through a podxt. Look em up.

Sungazer (OM) Sungazer (OM)

Awesome

What did you use for your effects mate?

Kr1z responds:

I used VEC1, 2 and 3 samples, layer'ed them, edited with envelope & edison. Mod'ed with EQ, reverb and compression.

Aight?

Racmus - Psyched Out Racmus - Psyched Out

Dude,,,

Get rid of the limiter or whatever is compressing the track, it makes it sound like shit : /

RacmusDK responds:

unfortunately I have lost many of my old song files... - I would love to remaster this, but it's simply not possible :/

Racmus

Periphery - Icarus Lives! Periphery - Icarus Lives!

Haha awesome

Nice synth guitars, I'm impressed with your ability to get all the notes right!

Very cool man, Periphery is the shit :D

HarvestThrone responds:

Thanks! Yeah I fucking hate these guitars, but I'll be getting recording equipment and an 8 string soon hopefully lol. And yeah playing it is a lot easier than writing it in FL. It took 2 days straight -_- Thanks again man! Lol.

Chernobyl Children(featPsykkle Chernobyl Children(featPsykkle

Awesome!

Reminds me of Panzer AG a lot, good job! The percussion work and FX are great.

Cheers!

Siborg responds:

Wow thanks, its an older track but Psykkle and I are doing more collab work so stay tuned, if you liked this then you'll like our new stuff ;) Thanks for the listen and review.

Shadows (edit) Shadows (edit)

Nice man!

The music is great, just start mixing and mastering it now :P make the FL multiband compressor your best friend! lol.

Keep it up man, I like this piece a lot. Reminds me of Die Sektor for some reason...

HarvestThrone responds:

Awesome man! Thanks! Yeah I have no idea how to truly mix and master it lol. I've watched tutorials, etc, but I don't know. It would probably help if I had better VST's or samples. Anyway, the full version is up now if you want to check it out. It's titled Shadows (EPIC FINISHED VERSION), and I'll have to check that band out because I haven't heard them.

Eclipse [Apoptygma Tribute] Eclipse [Apoptygma Tribute]

I fucking love Apop!

seriously, this is my favorite track on ng now, you did an awesome job on this remix mate :D

SkyMarshall responds:

Awesome ... thanks man c",)

Edge of Faith Edge of Faith

Great

Not digging the 2 drum loops that play out through the song or the programmed guitar, but if those were real instruments man, this would be 100 times more amazing.

Great job!

NemesisTheory responds:

they weren't loops though, but i guess i can admit i got pretty lazy as far as rhythm alterations went :D

also i dont know what you mean with programmed guitars? that they are fake? well yeah, but... if you can lend me the money for a real one then i'll try doing it that way hahah XD those things are expensive :P

anyway, thanks for the review! :)